Friday, August 20, 2010

5 More Days!! and Lots of things happen

1- I met with Ruth Min's Plastic Surgeon yesterday at UNC Children's Hospital.  I'm so grateful for such a great Craniofacial Team! We got an appointment in Sept for Ruth.

2- Get home last night and Ruth's finding ad was in the mailbox. I'd been worried that I wouldn't recoginze her on Gotcha Day... but I quickly picked her baby picture out amongst several finding ads in that newspaper issue. God is good!! I know my child, just like He knows His!

3- Still stuff to do! My list now is for those little yet important things.... extra camera tapes, new SD cards, haircuts for everyone, etc.

4- Somewhere in these last few days I need to stay on top of the laundry pile and then officially put our clothes in the suitcases!  All we talk about now is "Next Friday at this time...."  WE JUST CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment