Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In operating room

I just left my precious child "asleep" in the operating room!
She did awesome and even did a few "tricks" before she put on her mask like mamas.

She direected her bunny to do the hand motions while I sang "if you are happy and you know it".

Then ruth noticed everyones hats and masks. The charge nurse got ruth's bunny a hat too.

Then it was time for Ruth to get her mask on.

She was so brave and calm. Thanks for praying! Now to wake up calm!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. I know you will be so glad to see her wide awake and the surgery over. Hang in there, this is probably harder on you than Ruth. I have had my "babies" in surgery 8 times in all and God is strong and mighty in the midst of trials. He is our rock and oh so steady. Praying specially for YOU, Jenn. I love you!

    ReplyDelete