Friday, January 14, 2011

Surgery date!

Well, we got an unexpected surprise call today! Chapel Hill has an opening for surgery on Jan 26th. We took the spot.
Please begin praying for Ruth's surgery to close her palate to be successful and quick recovery!
Our God is in control!

One quick note: yesterday was the 1st time we observed Ruth praying outloud on her own. While Chloe prayed her prayer last night with Ruth on the bed beside her, Ruth began to babble with her eyes closed and hands clasped. She continued until chloe finished and Ruth ended with Amen! I was so shocked. Then she repeated it all while on Timon's bed praying.
So cool to me! Tonight, Ruth "prayed" at dinner. It sure amazes me that she already understands so much English but blows me away that she is quickly learning about our God!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading something on the challenges of adopting and getting "cold feet" about my ability to do it and I come and read this post. Meant for me! You have been a HUGE witness to me in considering adoption! Thank you! Marisa

    ReplyDelete