Thursday, September 30, 2010

Appt at Chapel Hill

We survived! Truthfully it was once again obvious people were praying. Of course while taking her vitals Ruth got upset. But... While were we speaking with the plastic surgeon she SAT in my lap! If you have met Ruth, you'll understand that "ruth" and "sitting" don't go together. She's fine while I stand with her. So thanks for the prayers of calmness! Even I only started prespiring and didn't break out with great sweat!!
Doc says she's looking good. Since she can eat and drink ok, the doc wants us to bond and get adjusted first. So.. No surgeries until March! Yipee! She has several surgeries in her future, but I do pray she continues to grow physically, emotionally, and that her heart will be opened to knowing Him!
It will also be awhile until we see UNC's speech pathologist. I'm hoping she will keep making sounds and progress with words before that visit.
All in all- it was a good visit. I'm thankful Scott went too.
(Considering she just screamed for 25 min straight due to the car seat, I couldn't have focused on driving. )

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment