Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pearl River cruise

We had a good time tonite. It is just so hot and muggy outside. We went with another family in our adoption group. She is getting a 10 year old boy. So of course my two loved playing with him tonite. It is funny how only 2-3 words in common, yet they can play cards, dance, giggle, and enjoy each others company.
The cruise was at night, so the buildings and river edges were lit up nicely. There was even an acrobat show on the boat.

Oh, we are making progress on our bedtime routine! Last night we were watching a movie and Ruth pointed to take her shoes off. I did, and then she got down and went into bedroom and laid on her mattress. Tonight, she and timon went to bed at same time. After a few minutes of sharing giggles, she is laying pretty still on her mattress again. Timon is already out for the night. I'm waiting for her to fall asleep so I can get in the bed. (If she screams at night I found I do have to lay on floor beside her to keep her safe. She throws terrible fits and flings her head around. )

Oh yuck. I hear thunder and see lightening. I hope it is just during night. We have more exploring to do tomorrow. Maybe shops or maybe the Six Banyan Temple. Timon and Scott need to experience a temple.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment