Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toenails

Well, in trying to divert her frustrated attitude into happiness I decided to try and paint her toenails for the first time. She couldn't grasp the concept in the beginning. Once they were dry she kept pointing to them. It was cute.
I will gladly change the color as often as needed if painted nails help draw the attention off of food or what ever the problem is.
On another note, we go to UNC children's hospital tomorrow for Ruth's first appointment with the plastic surgeon. Please pray for calmness for Ruth, me and Scott. I do dread the drive because she doesn't like the car seat, and that's a small request for Him. However I really pray that she is comfortable around the UNC staff and that they can see clearly her palate situation and determine the next steps in the repair process. I know it can be tramatic to go back to a hospital for her, but it is for her good. I'm anxious to hear her speak words!!!
I'll update our visit tomorrow. The appt is 11:30. Thanks!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment