Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finding a Routine....

Is that possible?  Actually, Chloe and Timon seem to be adjusting finally to the right time zone. Chloe started 3rd grade and Timon started 2nd grade. Each day they come home excited about school and willing to do homework right away. Of course, they can't get buckled in the car without kissing Ruth.
Ruth is hanging in there. She's becoming attached to me now I guess because we spend all day together. I was hoping to work in the evenings, but Ruth isn't happy to see me near the door. So, I'm working completely from home at all hours.
The one thing Ruth is doing nicely this week - napping! That's right. A TWO hour nap! It's time for lunch now before she naps in about 30 min.
Please pray that we haven't overwhelmed her lately with so many new faces around. She is having a hard time sleeping at night. She wakes about every hour hollering and flinging around. I guess she's dreaming? It is such a HUGE adjustment for her. Her precious smile makes me often forget that her world has changed drastically, while we just returned to our normal world.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen- I just can't wait to meet her. But I am praying for her and all the adjustments, I just can't imagine. Isaac and I pray together for her at bedtime. And for you and Scott, Chloe and Timon.

    ReplyDelete